|"Opening of the Damned"|
London is calling!
|Episode no.|| Series 2|
|Guest stars||Jenna-Louise Coleman|
|Original airdate||7 June 2013|
|List of all Eddsworld episodes|
Opening of the Damned is an episode of PremierNetwork's Eddsworld. It is the first episode of Series 2 and the three part triogly.
Modern-day London, 2013 and something is hidden under the River Thames, after the city is attacked by mysterious robots, Edd and the gang have to figure out what the Robots plans are.
- Gwen (joins)
- It is a parody to the Doctor Who episode, The Bells of Saint John where this episode is set in modern-day London and the Doctor and Clara slide down the Shard
- Andrew mentions Doctor Who
- An Antibody is holding a Tommie Bear
- The name Opening of the Damned means that something is opening out on the River Thames in London, damn means a water reserve
- There will be Planes, Trains and Automobiles in this episode
- Gwen gets a motorcycle and smashes St. Mary's Axe into the middle of London
- The title inculdes Opening which means the opening of the episode
|Series 1||Series 2 Episodes|
|Coming to America • Cold Flight • Mayday! • Landing to America • Next Stop, America! • Trip to the US • Opening of the Damned • Robotic Mind • Hidden in Water • Future Bust • Locked! • Road to Ibiza • Going Underground • Hider in the House • Vertanox • Tom's Tales of Summer • The Nightmare Ghost • Journey to the Centre of Edd's House • Robots In Black • Curse of the Antibodies • A Man Who Wants You Dead • Warrior in Ice|